Here at govital internet, your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of personal information.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of providing you with Internet connectivity services, Web hosting and domain services, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Unless a Customer consents in writing or disclosure is pursuant to a legal power, all information kept by Govital internet inc., other than the Customer's name and address, are considered as confidential and may not be released by Govital internet inc. to anyone other than:
- the Customer(s) named in the contact information form;
- a person, who in the reasonable judgment of Govital internet inc., is acting as agent for the Customer;
- a domain registrar, telecommunications or similar company, provided the information is to be used for the establishment of, or the efficient and cost effective provision of the Services and disclosure is made on a confidential basis with the information to be used solely for that purpose;
- an agent retained by govital internet inc. to collect outstanding balances owed to govital internet inc. by the Customer, or to perform other administrative functions for Govital internet inc., provided that the information is released solely for those purposes;
- to a law enforcement agency whenever govital internet inc. has reasonable grounds to believe that the Customer has knowingly supplied govital internet inc. with false or misleading information or is otherwise involved in unlawful activities; or
- as may be required by law.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will never sell your account history or personal information to a marketing agency or advertiser.
- Histories of email transactions and server logs are only kept for diagnostic and billing purposes only and deleted frequenly.
- Correspondence with govital's customer service agents may be archived with your account information, but this information will be held in private unless transferred to a collection agency if the payment is delinquent.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of your personal information is protected and maintained.